Monday, October 10, 2016

About Me

     My name is Liana, and I'm in 7th grade. I'm 12 years old and since I was 4, I wanted to be a doctor. I love food and specially the restaurant Hook, I also play piano, tennis, and karate. My favorite colors are pink, turquoise, and neon yellow. My family and I moved from Iran about 4 years ago but it's funny that my dad already went to  middle school for 2 years in the U.S. I also have a 2 year old brother that sometimes cries so much at night, so it is really hard to sleep. If I would want to go on vacation I would love to take a trip to Europe, France, and Italy.


P.S.
If you would like to leave a comment on my blog, please click the "No comments" or "(2) comments." Next, enter your comment in the "enter your comment" box, and then click "publish." Be sure to leave me the URL of your blog, so I can visit you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment